Emotional Intelligence, a set of emotional and social skills, allow us to use and process the emotional inputs effectively by perceiving and expressing ourselves; enhancing our social relationships; dealing with challenges.
The EQ-i 2.0 is a self-report assessment measuring five specific factors and fifteen subscales of a person’s emotional and social functioning in the follow
1. Self-Perception: Understanding your emotions.
Emotional Self Awareness
2. Self-expression: Expressing your emotions.
3. Interpersonal Relationships: Developing and maintaining relationships
4. Decision Making: Using emotions to make better decisions
5. Stress Management: Coping with challenges